Monday, March 19, 2012

Some Magian Progress

Braego came up for the weekend, so I didn't get much accomplished in-game.  I spent most of my time AFK in the Temple of Uggalepih, hoping to walk by my PC and find some rainy weather so I could make some progress on my pet -PDT axe trials.

By the end of the weekend, I was able to get both axes up to the 4th or 5th trial.  Now I'm at the point where my pet has to have the killing blow on mobs during earth day/weather.  It'll be pet kills until I have to start turning in geodes (currently at 6/110 geodes, 0/30 titanites).  I'm debating just doing one axe all the way, then working on the other. There is a lot of work left to be done, but I just need to stay focused an keep working away at it; the reward will be worth it!

BST is a fun job.  The jug pets seem to be quite powerful and sturdy (at least against EP and Too Weak mobs) but I haven't had a chance to use BST for anything serious yet.  Maybe this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment