Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Some missions, some XP

Not a whole lot has happened in-game in the last two weeks. I was hoping to be able to get ~5 levels per week on BRD, but haven't been able to devote any time to levelling yet this week because I've been doing ToAU missions w/ Vay. Currently, I'm ~8k from 66. A good XP PT should get me close to 67; maybe tonight. I might be able to get 1 or 2 more PTs before Saturday, so I might be able to ding 68. I'm really looking forward to hitting 70 so I can equip my Joyeuse and do some campaign battles when I don't have time to PT.

Vay and I duo'd Shields of Diplomacy, the khimera-13 fight. We just had to keep the taru NPC alive while she blasted the thing with spells. I've got my CS done and am ready for mission 29: Puppet in Peril. Apparently, this is also duo-able by 2x RDM, so we're gonna try it. Once we get past mission 29, we won't be able to low-man any more of the fights, so we might slow down a bit.

I saw a shout for CoP 5-1 & 5-2 last night, but it was before the girls went to bed, so I couldn't join 'em. They were @ 5/6, too.
Posted Nov 11 2009, 11:18 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment