Monday, May 17, 2010

Very Slow Progress

BLM is just 350xp from 64. It is tempting to use my anniversary band on it to really make the xp fly in Vunkerl Inlet. I was kind of hoping to save it for WHM after the June update so I can get it to 80 ASAP (and have access to accession!), but I did use one charge already on BLM. I feel that if I can just get it to 65, then 68, that 75 isn't much farther away. Once I hit ~70, I should be able to go to Mt. Z and duo/trio some decent XP (along with IS).

I duo'd w/ Ia (on SCH) for a couple of hours the other night. We were hoping to get her some Gothic Sabatons and some PLD xp at the same time (she's 47). Well, we did 3 or 4 FoV pages in Behemoth's Dominion, but never got the sabatons. It wasn't the fastest xp, but it was quite fun playing the game with her again. When she finally logged, she was just 1.5k from 48 and I was 3k from 50. I do enjoy SCH. If I can just get to ~55, I could start healing burn PTs in ToAU zones. If I do nothing else, I would at least like to be able to quest the AF (and store it). Someday, I'll make an effort to be able to actually equip it!

Sandy controlled the Throne Room in campaign the past week, but I missed out on my allied ring since I lost my medal rank over the past couple of months. I think I'm going to start working on keeping my campaign rank capped soon. I spend enough time standing around Whitegate, looking at shouts that I want to do, but telling myself that I don't have time or that I shouldn't do 'em because a friend might log on and want to do something fun.

Since the anniversary is taking place, all kupowers are currently active. This would be a great time to go fishing for Devil Mantas, but I haven't been able to make my way down to Kuftal Tunnel yet.

Protecus said that he talked to Vay on the phone recently, who said that we was hoping to log on sometime last week, but I never saw him. I hope things are going well for him.

I went out of town recently for a week-long user conference in Philadelphia. Of course the first night that I get there, Ia calls me to tell me that Ashleigh fell at the playground and broke her arm. >.> Of course something bad happens the one time that I go out-of-town this year!
Posted May 17 2010, 11:03 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment