Friday, November 11, 2011

I can almost taste it!

-> 200/200 Slime Kills - DONE
-> 200/200 Beetle Kills - DONE
-> 250/250 Funguar Kills - DONE
-> 229/250 Treant Kills - SO CLOSE
14/15 Thunder Geodes
0/40 Thunder Geodes

 With the help of Ev and CB, I was able to get all of my funguar kills done, and 108 treant kills.  After they logged off, I decided to just stay in abyssea until my time expired.  I got an additional 121 kills out of the way.  Hopefully, the last 21 kills will go by very quickly and I can have all but the last geode trial done.

Gold box farming was happening simultaneously, but we didn't get any awesome augments.  I think I made ~200k once everything sells.  I think I'll also put my Jupiter's Staff up on the AH, too.  Maybe make 100k off of it and bring me real close to being able to afford Blizzaja.

Not expecting to do much in-game this weekend since Ia and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment