Friday, October 3, 2008

2-Item Wishlist

Slayne suggested the idea of everyone having a wishlist of 2 items that they really want to have. Then, as an event, the LS could go out and help their fellow LS mates acquire these items.

I'm not sure of the restrictions on the types of items allowed, but I have thought of a few items that I would love to have, but cannot get on my own:

Dryad's (or Healing) Staff - preferably Dryad's, since I won't be able to sell it
Hedgehog Bomb (ENM Static, anyone?)
Joyeuse (I'll even get ToD!)

Of course there are a ton of Sea/Sky items that I would love to have, but I don't think the purpose is to require people to attend these events week after week just for one person's item.

I reserve the right to change these items at any time, of course. Maybe some day I'll get grubby galka paws on some (or all) of these things!
Posted Oct 3 2008, 04:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment