Thursday, April 16, 2009

ACP Go!

I started working on my Crystalline Prophecy missions last night. I got the first 3 speedsalls very quickly and ran to Qufim to get my cutscene for mission 2.

Now, I need to get the food items to spawn the 3 NMs in Batallia Downs, Rolanberry Fields, and Sauromugue Champaign. I was murdering mobs on WHM for about 30 mins but did not get the 'drop'. Wack asked if I could help some Sons kill Unger for the boomerang, so I headed out on RDM.

Then, Alden's XP pt lost their RDM, so I went out to help and managed to get about 8k xp (managed to finish off a 2nd merit) before the LS begged Alden to help out in Limbus.

Before I went to bed, I saw a shout for Nyzul 100 Askar/Goliard free, so I joined up. We were able to kill the boss, but only Wightslayerx2 dropped. Armor (that I want) continues to elude me.
Posted Apr 16 2009, 11:06 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment