Thursday, April 23, 2009

WHM Merits Done!

Doing some extra FoV in sky and some farming for diorite gave me enough merit points to finish WHM Group II merits. I finished Group I a couple of weeks ago which means that my WHM-specific merits are done! (yay) I plan to fully merit Enfeebling magic and dark magic skill, which will help WHM a bit with some last-ditch enfeebles or my semi-potent /SCH aspirs.

I managed to progress up to the ACP final fight. Still waiting on the LS to get a PT together to hammer it out. Tim, Vero, Wack, Slig, and I all need the fight, so that's almost a full PT right there. I think the job selection is OK. Hopefully we can knock out this fight soon.

Nyzul was cancelled this week, but unfortunately it was unexpected. I ended up sitting in the ruins waiting for the rest of the team for more than an hour before it was called off. As I was heading up, I saw a shout for CoP 2-3, which would have been a good way to spend the evening, had I known.

Was able to get THF from 23-27 yesterday. Had an easy time doing FoV in Batallia Downs with Ia as a PL. It was fun for the first 3 hours. Landing 250 dmg SA Fast Blades made me /glee. But, by the end of the night, I just wanted to quit. Maybe I'll look into some gear upgrades before I go out next time. If nothing else, I'll upgrade my sword or move to daggers. I'm pretty confident that I can get to 30 in one more session (w/ empy band) which will make my /THF useful, if not fully-levelled. Also flee is everything I expected it to be ^^

Tonight is ENM followed by either ACP final fight or ANNM ( or both!). Maybe we can snag another hagun. I should at least be able to finish off another merit point.

I've got a 3-day weekend coming up which is always much fun. On Saturday, I'm taking the girls to grandma and grandpa's house. I can't wait to have a 'day off'!
Posted Apr 23 2009, 10:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment