Friday, September 24, 2010

AFK

I left my laptops at work all week, which means no FFXI for me. I was very frustrated with the quest for seals for WHM legs. I have spent ~8 hours working on this quest and have 3 WHM seals to show for it. Almost all the time I spent actually playing the game last weekend, I was doing that quest and I managed exactly ZERO WHM seals in over 30 runs.

I spent some time killing NMs for seals, too, but only managed a WHM Head and RDM head for my ~5 hours of effort. I did manage to nearly cap XP on WHM, though, which is nice.

I think this weekend I'll focus on getting RDM to 85. I'm really looking forward to learning Addle and Refresh II! Can you say 'hello 12 mp/tic refresh while in Abyssea?!' That's 240 MP/minute, which is insane. I was enjoying the 6 mp/tic that I was getting on WHM.... Double that is going to be incredible! I can't wait :)

Hopefully, by the end of this weekend, RDM will be capped and I can consider working on MNK or WAR.
Posted Sep 24 2010, 09:58 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment