Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BLM is going

As I feared, I decided to keep going with BLM. I'm currently sitting at 56. I have 3/5 of the AF (I can't seem to find any weather while in Crawler's Nest). I've been having fun with it. I knew that I wanted to have a nuking job @ 75, but I figured it would be SCH.

As it turns out, I'm having much more fun with BLM since I'm *only* invited to nuke stuff. The biggest thing that I have to worry about is drawing too much hate too quickly, which isn't usually a problem.

Lots of sync'd parties, but I don't really mind. I'm hoping to get more invites to Vunkerl burns, although they are very boring. I'm not sure if I'll have BLM to 75 before the next version update or not. I really hope so, but I'm not going to try super hard to make it work. I'm more excited to finally learn Retrace. I hope to be able to make some money sending folks to the past. I've been sitting somewhere around 20k for the past couple of weeks and I HATE it!

I also need to get caught up with my campaign ranks, since I'm missing out on some nice gear and I lost my most recent medal the last time I had an East Ronfaure ( S ) PT.

The weather is starting to get nicer which means I'll be spending more time outside doing yardwork and playing with the girls. It also means less time playing FFXI. I may only manage to get on during the weekends, now. I'll play it by ear and see how it all works out.
Posted Mar 30 2010, 12:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment