Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's progress

I joined a pug to do DM last week. From the conversation that was going on in the alliance, this was their second attempt at the fight. It wasn't flawless, but we did manage to get the win (I had my doubts when the EV used benediction when we only had 2 mins left). I picked up a nice new Suppanomimi! I haven't really had a chance to play with it yet...

I spent some time in the Den of Rancor trying to get a coffer key for a map. After 3 hours of killing tonberries, I managed to do so. I also spent some time with Finnegan and some other WarriorsOfLeviathan to try to get a prelate key, unlit lantern, and BLM testimony. We were killing tonberries in Yhoator jungle. When I started, Everyone's Grudge would hit me for ~100. Before we finished, it was hitting for closer to 1000. Much to dangerous (as MNK/DNC), so I had to reset my hate. We never did see a BLM testimony drop when we needed one ; ;

I capped XP on MNK and also unlocked Formless Strikes, which ended up coming in handy as I was helping some new friends farm for chips in Pso'Xja. We were looking for chips for the CCB Polymer Pumps that are needed for CoP 6-4. Why, you may ask? Well, because I finished up CoP 5-3 over the weekend! We've scheduled 6-4 for Friday night and everyone in the static has a CCB Polymer Pump now. I hope we get lucky and manage to win our first time...

Vaynard logged back in for a little while on Sunday night. It's the first time he's been online in probably 2 weeks. It was nice to chat with him again!

My osode fund is almost to 1.9mil. I have had 2 people interested in selling for 1.7mil. Unfortunately, I've been AFK when they respond and end up selling to someone else. Maybe by the end of this week, I'll have one! I don't want to spend more than 1.8mil, but I will, if necessary.

SE is doing a special mog bonanza to coincide with Vanafest 2010. Only 1 marble per SE account. Rank 1 prizes are relic/mythic weapons (or shield). Were I to win, would I pick up Yagrush or Gjallerhorn? That's a really tough decision... One that I won't have to make, but fun to think about nonetheless.

I was asked if I needed a sky or dynamis shell last night. They run sky on Tue/Wed @6pm, which is too early for me. They do dynamis on Mon/Thu @ 8pm, which I can manage. I tagged along for Dynamis - Jeuno last night, hoping for some MNK or BRD goodness, but the group did not seem very cohesive. We only did ~1hr before the puller (and sponsor) decided that they were too ill to continue and just called it. COR and DRK were the only relic to drop. They keep points to use for lotting Xarcabard relic, which doesn't bother me one bit (I assume most people will be looking for THF, PLD, RDM, or BLM from Xarc). I don't really care about MNK head, although the BRD legs would be nice to own. I'll stick it out for a couple of weeks and see how things go. I'd really like to get some relic for BRD and MNK...
Posted Feb 16 2010, 10:31 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment