Monday, March 1, 2010

Cap: 99

Over the weekend, SE announced that they'll be raising the level cap across 3 updates, from 75 to 99. They didn't release any other details, so it will be interesting to see how this is implemented.

If nothing else changes, all magic users will want to use /RDM, which would allow haste, refresh, and convert from the subjob. Very exciting! Also:

/BLM: Warp II
/THF: TH2
/DNC: Haste Samba, Violent Flourish, Reverse Flourish
/SCH: Accession
/WHM: All teleports (Hello hax tele-bot: BLM/WHM)
/NIN: Yinnin/Onin
/WAR: Aggressor
/MNK: Counterstance
/BRD: Pianissimo and Minuet III

Managed to finally land in Sea over the weekend. I also finished 8-2 and finished the mini-quest to do the sky warp. It is WONDERFUL!

Now, I just need Vay to get back on so we can duo stuff up there and have some fun!

I used ~3 charges of my signal/tactics pearl w/o Mugido gaining a level. It turns out I forgot to do his 50-cap (I have been waiting to get his 55 cap flagged). I won't let that happen again... He could be 53 or 54 now!

Hopefully, we'll finish up 8-3 this week, and maybe do 8-4 next weekend. Still not sure which ring I'll pick.
Posted Mar 1 2010, 08:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment