Monday, April 27, 2009

Long, Pleasant Weekend

I had a long weekend, with Friday off. Also took the kids over to grandma & grandpa's house on Saturday, so Ia and I had the entire day to ourselves. It was amazing to be able to relax and un-stress. We also had some nice weather which let me get outside and assemble a new patio set that I picked up.

I spent a lot of time in-game soloing THF (well, I had some assistance from 2-boxed Ia). Managed to go from 27 to 31. I'm getting closer to crossing this sub off of my to-do list. I figure I'll continue to PL myself to get a couple of levels per session (with FoV, it makes it very easy) until it hits 37, then I'll retire it forever.

We tried to do the final ACP fight. I was asked to come WAR which was a big surprise. I was a bit worried about my damage output since Wack was complaining about his previous failed attempt and the joke WAR that they had in their group. I ended up doing pretty well. I got 3 weaponskills in before I was KO'd. It was nice to see such big numbers (2000, 1.5k, 1.3k). It looked like our RDM was trying to stun from a macro, instead of the menu, which allowed the NM got a lot of tp moves off. I think I'll climb the tower again, and just hop in on a run as RDM/DRK and do it right. I'm tired of the final fight already, and I've only done the climb/fight once! I just want to be done with it.

Sky was very lackluster. I headed up there WHM but was then asked to change to wAR since they were heavy on support. There was a very good turnout, with 25 ppl there at one point. I felt that my damage output was pretty good. Much better than my last trip up there as WAR. There weren't any real good drops, but I did manage to finally get back into positive points for when I actually want to lot on something. I ended up falling asleep after sky after watching shouts in whitegate for a little while. I got a fair amount of sleep and feel refreshed and energized this morning at work, which hasn't happened for a long time.
Posted Apr 27 2009, 09:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment