Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mog Bonanza: Profit

Sky on Sunday was meh. I was last in line for Haidate, but one dropped, which brings me that much closer next time. N.Hands went freelot, but I couldn't manage a real lot. I was the only person who wanted Genbu's shield, which meant that it wasn't going to drop ; ; I don't know if I should even bother spending points on it, or just take a chance at winning it freelot. There are other things that I want from sky which will actually require me to save up some points (like, haidate). It is just going to take forever to be able to accumulate enough points to actually be able to lot.

For Mog Bonanza, I didn't hit the jackpot, but I did win 3x Rank 4 prizes on Ia. I should be able to turn that into 800-900k (of course prices are gonna plummet on most of those materials). I got 4x Rank 5 on Trutaru, which means he'll have all 3 statues in his Mog House. Tru only got a single Rank 5 prize which is going to turn into a Fafnir statue. All-in-all, this year's bonanza was much more profitable than last year's!

Tonight is Nyzul. Hopefully we'll get some armor.

I have only really been logging in for events. I've been trying to get some good exercise daily, which has to be done after the girls go to bed. Since I've been getting up so darn early, I need to get to bed before 10PM, which is really eating into my playtime. On the one hand, I HAVE been able to get some good exercise in the past couple of weeks, which feels great! On the other hand, I miss hanging out in-game and just dinking around. I need to log in and do some campaign soon. I lost my medal because I didn't put enough effort into maintaining it. With the version update next month and the release of the AN body armor, i want to make sure that I've got enough rank and notes to buy one or two.
Posted Jun 16 2009, 07:28 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment