Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Return of CB

It was a nice surprise to see Celestialbill online on Tuesday. He even joined us for our Nyzul Isle runs, just like back in the day! I hope he can spend more time online in the evenings so that we can do fun stuff together :)

I had another set of mats for Shiji to try his hand at synthing me a signed Aristocrat's Coat. Unfortunately, he failed the synth and lost the shining cloth. There was one on the AH, so I went and grabbed it for another try. 2nd attempt was NQ. So far, I've spent ~1.2mil trying to have one made for me. I think I'll just save up and buy one now. As nice as it would be to have a shiji-signed coat, I don't want to get too much farther behind (when it comes to spending the gil to make the item). I'm still in the market for a Blessed Briault +1, too, but they're never on the AH. I figure I'll do some more active searching one I actually have the 2mil required for either.

Alden was finally back online. It seemed like it had been a couple of weeks since he joined us for events. I doubt it was really that long, it just seemed that way. I found out that after I left early last week, the group did one more run at floor 80 and managed to snag an Askar body for shiji. 'grats to him. Of course, that meant that he wanted to try it out and ended up coming WAR with us this week. All-in-all, Nyzul went OK. We got started late (go figure) so we only got 2 runs in before I had to log off for some sleep. We did a floor 40 but got nothing, then we did 80 and got a Goliard body for Vaynard's RDM (when it gets to 75). It would've been nice to welcome CB back with an askar body of his own, though.

Tonight is ENM night. Maybe we'll get something worthwhile?
Posted Jun 18 2009, 08:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment