Monday, September 21, 2009

More CoP

Over the weekend I got a bit more CoP done.

Managed to take down Diabolos after 4 dry runs. It turned out to be quite easy once we got our strategy down (and used 2-hrs).

We attempted to fight Diabolos prime, but never could quite get him down. NOt a big deal, really, since I don't plan on levelling SMN any more. I just wanted the avatar for completeness.

I spent some time getting the Pso'Xja map. It makes it so much easier to navigate through that zone with the map. I hope to be able to get the Riverne maps soon, too. All I've gotta do is scrounge up a few more ppl to help me with the 3 moblin NMs in the 50-cap area.

Headed up to Monarch Linn to do CoP 4-2. We managed to squeak a victory out. It's nice to finally be progressing in CoP. Next big task is the Professor ghost NM in the Sacrarium. I'd like to get a map of that zone ASAP, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Sacrarium access means that I can work on my swift belt, too. Maybe I can do that some weekend soon.

I managed to get my promotion and earn my Starlight Medal. This allowed me to spend 200k allied notes. I picked up the Cobra Harness for when MNK gets to be 68. I also picked up the Ariesian grip (for hMP), Sturm's Report (for M.Acc), and the belt with Dark Magic skill on it for sleeps/aspir/drains. I had to change my alliegance to Bastok in order to be able to afford all of the stuff that I wanted. Maybe someday I'll work on getting the body pieces from Sandy and Bastok, too, since they're so pretty ^^

Maybe, with a little luck, I'll be past 4-3 by this weekend!
Posted Sep 21 2009, 09:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment