Monday, October 25, 2010

No Stones

Well, I've run out of traverser stones. All the time that I've spent farming spicules and doing seal quests has taken its' toll. All that time did result in my finishing MNK and BRD legs, though! Can't wait to try them out. Unfortunately, everything that I've been doing has been on RDM lately...

To allow my stone stock to recharge, I planned on doing other things, especially farming. I spent some time farming Aero IV scrolls in Castle O. Also went to Gustav Tunnel to get some Blizzard IV scrolls with Dragonkiller. We lucked out and got Taxim to pop, netting us both a Blizzaga III scroll, but only 1 bliz IV scroll in the 1.5 hours we were down there.

Saturday morning I jumped on a shout to do the quest for the 2nd lunar abyssite. This allows 2x atma inside abyssea. Also got the Atma of the stout arm, which will be great for WAR or MNK (STR+50, ATK+40, something else).

Since I had access to 2 atma, but only really have one magey atma, I decided to start working on A Shantotto Ascension so that I could get a second refresh minor atma. I'm up to the first real stopping point. Battaru Royale could apparently be duo'd by RDM + BLU. Maybe I'll try that next weekend.

After the girls went to bed, I got in on a shout to fight the NM Durinn. This NM drops the Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity (Refresh Major (10/tic), int superior (+50), enmity down minor) which I never thought I'd get. It was a LS (Werd/Gregalen/et al) that needed some extra bodies. I was a little worried because I was low on stones, but I had 4 on me. When I went in, I only had 30ish minutes left fr
Posted Oct 25 2010, 10:02 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment