Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Quick Update

Dynamis - Beaucedine on Sunday gave me WAR legs and the clear, once again for those who needed it. So, WAR becomes my first set of completed Relic armor (not counting accessories since I don't have dreamland access yet). The Dynamis schedule looks like this for the next couple of weeks:

Wed 2/11: Dreamland
Sun 2/15: Xarc
Wed 2/18: Beaucedine
Sun 2/22: Xarc

Looks like I have a free night and a couple more chances at RDM hat coming up soon. It has been fun manaburning zones. On Sunday, we had a large group (2-full alliances) and mobs were dropping super fast. I'm looking forward to doing Xarc a couple more times and getting better at it!

I finally capped XP on RDM last week (and again after dynamis). I had never had capped XP before; it's kinda nice :)

I also spent some time in a meh-merit PT (I was seeking on WAR, got the invite, then asked if I could come RDM since the RDM that they invited didn't have /WHM). It was WARx3, BRD, COR, RDM, which should have been awesome. There were two problems, however: we weren't fighting birds and only 1 WAR had provoke. I think that if there had been more provoking, I wouldn't have been running out of MP so quickly. I think that any other RDM would have had the same problems that I had, since it wasn't a problem of lolGalkaMP, but instead a problem of oh-shit-the-DDs-are-taking-too-much-damage.

I spent a lot of time doing campaign battles, too. I finally finished my devotion merits (yay for 10-minute cooldown). Now, I need to work on max Regen merits (150k limit points), and either cap Cure Cast speed or barspells. To finish group II WHM merits, I need 9 merits to bump Shellra V up to level 3. That would complete my WHM merits!

Of course, I'm not sure if I'll work on those merits next, or work a bit on RDM or WAR merits. My spell acc is pretty decent, but not great for RDM, so I think I should probably merit enfeebling magic a bit, then work on a couple more levels of Wind/Ice accuracy. Once that is done, I can take it easy on RDM (not really any group 2 merits I'm really worried about having) and focus on WAR (max Double Attack and Warrior's Charge, then Bergresser recast).

So, I've got my work cut out for me merit-wise, but it's nothing that I can't do, if I just work at it.
Posted Feb 10 2009, 10:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment