Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Generous Nyzul

We changed things up a bit for last night's Nyzul run. Instead of running 3x80, we did 80, 40, then 100. We cleared all 3 and got Askar body (to Vay) and legs (to me) for our efforts. Nice to see another body get checked off the list. As far as I know, we still need 2 more, one for Deep and one for me.

Those 3 clears brings me 1/3 of the way toward my next promotion. If I work hard on nyzul, or pick up a new assault clear (or two) I could easily get my next promotion before the end of the month! Sergeant here I come!

Tonight is supposed to be a dreamland dynamis, which I don't have access to, so it turns into a free night for me. I'd like to get a merit PT and get a couple more merits stored up. I was doing some math and found that I need ~160 merits to cap WHM, RDM, and WAR (not counting weapon skill merits). That's a whole lot of meriting... We also might climb the mountain in Attowa Chasm to get a key item for the Sheep In Antlion's Clothing ENM. Vay wants to start doing this weekly, prior to Nyzul Isle to try to make some spare cash.
Posted Feb 11 2009, 12:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment