Monday, May 18, 2009

Slow Weekend

I didn't spend a whole lot of time in-game this weekend. Instead, I took advantage of the relatively nice weather and spend a lot of time outside. I did get 9 holes of golf in and get a lot of yardwork done. If I did nothing else, I'd call that a successful weekend.

But that wasn't all I did. I also managed to snag a merit PT and work off another charge of my anniversary band, getting my 4th merit point. Unsure what I'm going to spend it on right now. Maybe I'll just save it until I get 10 and then finish off Warrior's Charge.

I also jumped on a shout for ACP 11. I joined as RDM/DRK. We went with PLD, SMN, RNG, RNG, BLU. It took us just under 15 mins to defeat the seed crystal, but it was really very easy. The PLD got initial hate, then just kept running back up the ramp to the PT, while everyone else stayed at the top of the ramp and used ranged attacks to kill the seed crystal. The BLU would take care of clones, then rest in-between. The SMN would run in and BP when his timer was up, and cure the PLD when his timer wasn't. My primary duty was to stun all the -ga III spells, which was really no problem since it didn't try to cast -ga spells too often. With composure-haste, Stun was always ready when I needed it. I picked up my redingote and got ACC/DA augments for WHM melee! Gotta test it out in Cape Terrigan soon!

I also managed to ding MNK52 with Deep and Wack doin' Xarcabard FoV. I really want to try it out in a PT with /WAR to see what kind of damage I can do. I'd love to add some double attacks in there with my kick attacks. Who knows, maybe I'll make an effort to get MNK up to 60 in the near future.

I was out doin' yardwork all afternoon/evening on Sunday, so I didn't make it up to sky. I hope they had a good run. Maybe next weekend I will make it out on time, but it is hard to say since it is a holiday weekend and we'll have company around the whole time.
Posted May 18 2009, 09:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment