Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stingy Nyzul, Dynamis.... SE in-general

The dynamis following my last post actually had 2 chapeau's drop. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage a lot higher than 580, so no super-pimp-hat for me ; ; We've got 3 more Xarc's this month, but they're planning on going for Dynamis Lord every other Xarc, which means that our farming time will be significantly reduced on those runs.

So far, our first ENM was still our most profitable, netting us 19k each for a split. Since then, we haven't gotten more than 3k worth of loot. It'll all be worth it when Hagun drops, though, right?

Nyzul has been stingy. We have tried 2x 100 in the past week, but didn't make it to the top either time. We've had some pretty bad luck with NMs on kill all floors. We did manage to climb Ald, Vay, Deep, and my discs to 50, though, so that's nice ^^ If things go well, it's possible that the entire static can get their discs to 80+ before the end of the month. If we don't get screwed on too many floors, we could even see 90 or 95 ^^

At this point, I'd be happy with successful climbs. I can always join PUGs for armor, or even organize my own runs, if necessary.

I finished off my regen merits last night. I've got 205 merits to go before I'm finished with merits for all jobs. Something tells me it's gonna be awhile before I can stop meriting and start levelling a new job!
Posted Mar 11 2009, 09:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment