Thursday, February 19, 2009

WHM Relic 5/5

Beaucedine got jacked on Wed, so we went to Xarc instead. I didn't mind since I would've only been lotting synth in Beaucedine.

We had a fairly good run. Up until the last hour, I actually had gained ~800 xp (via two scrolls). But some missed sleepgas ended up seeing me KO'd 3 times before we were kicked from the zone, so I need to work on my buffer again ; ;

It was a pretty good run drop-wise. IIRC, we had the following drops: DRKx2, SAM, RNG, MNK, BSTx2, WHM, PLD, BLM, SCH. The DRK, SAM, RNG, and SAM were all freelot. I got WHM hands, which completes that set of relic for me (yay!). Now, I don't have to worry about lotting on one piece of relic, while hoping that the RDM hat doesn't drop later in the run.

Nyzul wasn't too bad. LT wanted us to take him up to 100 so he could get his PLD sword and runic key. However, we got screwed on a kill-all floor with some nasty NMs and some flayers. In the end, instead of leaving floor 98 with 3 minutes left, we went up and timed out. The next two runs were climbs from 6, both successful. Which means that next week, we can do climb 16-25 and then do another boss floor for armor. I'd love to do 2 climbs per week. As soon as my disc gets up to 75 or 80, I'll start to seriously work on WS points for WHM, WAR, then RDM (or Mystic Boon, King's Justice, and Death Blossom).

I'll try to log on tonight and make the run up the hill in Attowha Chasm to get the key item for the ENM. Some extra cash would go a long way right about now.

Sunday is another Xarc run, so maybe we'll actually see a RDM hat. In all of my time doing dynamis (almost 2 years now) I've only ever seen one RDM hat drop which I couldn't lot on at the time 'cause WHM was my only 75. Although I think next time we're going to go for DL and the Xarc clear, which means we'll spend less time farming.

Oh, and LOL at people who delevel at events! That is all.

*Edit
So, the ENM wasn't very profitable this week. We got a single item which sells for ~3k. I doubt we'll be splitting that loot...

Earlier, I made it out to Gustav Tunnel with Ald, Wack, and CB. We were camping a gob NM for a crossbow for Ald's RNG. The NM popped about an hour after I got out there, and we killed without any problems, but there was no drop ; ;

I PL'd CB and Wack for a bit out in Xarc while they did some FoV, helped Wack get keys/coffers from the Eldieme Necropolis and CZB, then helped him kill Dark Spark. After the ENM we went out and killed his AF3 NM (I think), then did a run of ODS. Only good drop was a v.claw for Wack, the rest was pretty lol.

So, all-in-all it was a very fun and productive day in-game yesterday.
Posted Feb 19 2009, 10:37 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment