Monday, October 4, 2010

WHM/RDM Legs +1 Mine

All the time that I spent in-game over the past couple of weeks has been spent doing quests for WHM and RDM legs seals. The WHM legs were such a PITA! In total, it took me a little over 20 hours to get 8 WHM seals. I got 19 BST, 12 SAM, and 8 THF seals in that same time. Very frustrating! But I'm glad that quest is done and that I never have to do it again!

When I finished my WHM pants, there were some stacks of galkan sausage on the AH, so I picked 'em all up and spammed the 'Smoke over the coast' quest to get the RDM leg seals. This quest went much better. I probably spent ~4 hours getting the 8 RDM seals (also 8 RNG, 8 DRK, 1 PUP).

I'd say that this weekend was a success in-game! Both of those pieces of gear are great. Now, I need to either spend time levelling MNK to 85, or farming Murex Spicules (for BRD/MNK legs seals), Amoeban Pseudopods (for WHM Head seals), or viscous spittle (for BRD/MNK Feet seals). This weekend is a trip to Braego's place, so maybe we can work on collecting some of this stuff then. If the spicules come down to ~20k ea, I'll just buy a few stacks. I'm not going to pay more than that, though!
Posted Oct 4 2010, 10:27 AM ·

No comments:

Post a Comment