Tuesday, October 11, 2011

IRL and stuff

Real life stuff has been keeping me away from the game recently.  Helping my parents with a remodeling project and keeping an eye on the kids while the wife is trying to get ahead on her homework has made it difficult to log on.

I did manage to log in long enough to run out to Castle O. to prepare for some farming.  I got a couple of loops done and managed to snag 1 of the good Ni scrolls before RL got in the way.  Not sure if I'll continue farming when I manage to log on next, or just warp out and find something more entertaining to do.  The new BLM scrolls aren't coming down in price as quickly as I had hoped they would, and I WANT THEM!

But, the wife is going in for surgery this week, which means that I'll be off of work for a few days, which hopefully means that I will be able to get some play time in.

Not gonna hold my breath, but I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment