Wednesday, March 25, 2009

+20 Floors

I headed up to sky with TheSons on Sunday since FashionablyLate/Manaburn was doing CoP dynamis. I got approval from Ari early to could come WAR since I wanted to test out my new Juggernaut.

Boy, did I feel useless. I couldn't hit the broad side of a Byakko ; ;

On the plus side, I grabbed a cursed celata which I was able to immediately get uncursed. So now I've got a nice new WS piece for both Axe and GAxe.

After sky, I spent 1.5 hrs running around Veg... Place looking for a coffer, but I couldn't find one before I had to warp because of Detector agg.

Tuesday was Nyzul climb 66-80. We had some trouble on the very first floor with some hidden gears which agg'd to JAs during a fight. The rest of the run went smooth and we managed to get the clear all the way up to 80 (no armor drop). Wack got pretty upset at the lack of focus, but I didn't really get that vibe from the group. The gears agg from a pretty good distance, and people were focused on what they were doing: fighting a mob for the objective. We just didn't have enough sleeps available to get them all before a couple ppl died.

At the end of the night, we decided to do one more climb and got up to 85. This means that next time, we should be able to get runic seals for the rest of the static and at the same time, take a shot at some nyzul hats. It will be nice to be done with climbs forever and only have to worry about doing boss floors.

I also did my Sergeant quest after nyzul. It's nice that I can get my mercenary rank up while doing Nyzul. I feel like I'm killing two birds with one stone.
Posted Mar 25 2009, 02:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment