Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BRD Done, Now for MNK

I managed to ding 80 BRD on the last mob in an abyssea run. I used my scroll, then changed to MNK. I don't have a proper buffer for BRD, but I wanted a break from pulling.

MNK is currently 14k to 77. I have the aurore legs and hands waiting... If I could just get into one of those great abyssea PTs, or at least get in one that lasts longer than 2 hrs. I picked up a few key items, a map, some additional confluxes, and teal body. I used up a bunch of cruor, but I've got 6+stones waiting for me and capped visitant status, so I should have more than enough cruor for anything that I might need in the near future.

Went camping IRL recently, so I've been away from the game for awhile. Maybe I'll get back into it soon...
Posted Jul 28 2010, 05:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment