Monday, June 22, 2009

Warrior's Charge: DONE!

I finished my Warrior's Charge merits. My WAR merits are really coming along nicely, considering that I haven't done any meriting in a long time. I think I'll finish my Double Attack merits next, then work on knocking off Ber/gressor merits in tandem (I like to keep the recast timers the same).

I have managed to save up a bit of gil. I saw that an Aristocrat's coat finally showed up on the AH, but I'm just a bit shy of being able to afford it. I expect it to go for 2-2.2 mil. I've got a little over 1.9 mil. I just don't know where I can come up with the last little bit of gil. I had thought about putting my noble's tunic up, which would give me 200k, but I didn't want to be without it for Sky (In case it didn't sell) and I didn't want to come up short (in case 2.1 mil wasn't enough).

It's been hard holding onto this gil and not blowing it on novelty stuff like a Fire bomblet, hermes' sandals, Martial Bhuj, etc. I want to have a pimped out WHM so I'm really trying to focus on that first.

I had rights and the winning lot on a second A.Legs last night at sky. I was all ready to take my ~2mil and buy a pair of cursed slacks -1 for an extra 5 MP on WHM and RDM. As it turns out, two pair of legs dropped, and the other went for reduced points. Since two people lotted, I decided to pass on my pair so that two people would get some new pants. I obviously don't really NEED them, I just want them. I think I did the right thing...

Of course after they dropped, it was announced that the LS was going to stop doing sky soon. >.>

I may have just missed my chance at ever getting Zenith Slacks +1! Also: need to get some Byakko and Kirin pops for my Haidate and W.Legs!
Posted Jun 22 2009, 09:24 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment