Thursday, April 2, 2009

Runic Key

ENM static paid out for the second week in a row. We got a hagun this week, which sold very quickly. 500k to everyone ^^.

In Nyzul Isle, we climbed 90-100 on Tuesday and got everyone in the static a runic key! We were also blessed with the Askar head which went to Deep. We decided to go for some hands and got some askar for Vaynard. We were going to do a run at floor 80 for some more bodies, but ended up going up to sky to kill Ulli for Slig's Byakko pop item.

On Wednesday, I geared up WHM and headed out to the tree to unlock mystic boon. I probably had ~65 points worked off before, so I popped my NPC and went to town. I was /DNC because it is just sexy against crabs. I was getting ~5 ws per mob. About 1.5 hours in and just a little over 70 ws later, I had Mystic Boon! The first time I used it, I got 160MP back from an EP crab. /joy

Next, I changed to WAR to unlock King's Justice. Well, I geared myself up, then walked away from my PC for awhile. While I was away, I remembered that before I got Byakko's axe, I was using my Sturdy Axe in PTs and had done quite a few ws. So, when I returned to my PC, I looked and found that King's Justice was already unlocked! Now, I wonder how long it's been available to me, since I haven't equipped my Sturdy Axe since I got Byakko's?

Next, I geared up RDM (again /DNC) and headed back to the tree to unlock Death Blossom. This one actually took a lot of WS to unlock (243, to be exact). I put on all the haste gear I could find and went to town on those poor crabs. I was attacking so fast that I'm tempted to head back out there and work on skilling up my dagger to learn evisceration ^^ /DNC made it very easy to keep both HP and MP up, but I'm not sure how I'd fare against steelshells.

After I unlocked Death Blossom, I climbed the hill in Attohwa Chasm to get my item for the ENM and then joined Wack for a very long campaign battle in Vunkerl Inlet. There was much death, but in the end, he dinged 65 and I was able to finish off another merit point, so it was worthwhile. I forgot to grab my darksteel maul, so my Mystic Boons were pretty weak, but it was still nice to have that WS since aspir samba can't keep up with my MP consumption. I look forward to doing some more campaign battles on any of my jobs, now!

I'm trying to keep some gil in reserve to pay for new spells and gobbie bag quest items when they come out next week. Hopefully, they're all available from NPCs and not too expensive! My biggest concern is that I don't have room in my WHM macro palette for more spells! I don't know what I'm going to do ; ;
Posted Apr 2 2009, 10:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment