Monday, September 6, 2010

Time for Work!

Well, I'll be going back to the office tomorrow. I've been away for 3 weeks, while my knee recovers from surgery. It's bittersweet. It will be nice to be back in the office and be more productive, but it's been so nice being at home with the family, too.

In the past few weeks, I managed to finish THF and NIN as subs, and I got SAM up to 45. Still need to do DRK (37) and BLU (42), then I can start working on other situational subs (RNG? Maybe BST or DRG?).

The next update is supposed to happen this week. The level cap will be raised from 80 to 85. There seems to be some nice adjustments/additions in the 80-85 range. BRDs get Ballad III and Lullaby II, and a JA that prevents songs on oneself from being overwritten. RDMs get Refresh II. BLMs get Aspir II and Break. Not much has been announced wrt melee jobs yet, but BST and PUP also got some lovin'.

Not sure which jobs I'll take to cap first... probably BRD or RDM. It depends on how much the new scrolls cost. I've gotta buy 13 scrolls when the update hits, and I know it's gonna cost a ton.

Hopefully, the update doesn't get delayed.
Posted Sep 6 2010, 06:11 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment