Monday, December 1, 2008

Too Much AFK

Even though it was a long weekend away from work, I didn't get many opportunities to log on. Thanksgiving on Thursday, watching the kids on Friday, and working on the Christmas Tree farm on Saturday and Sunday. Before I knew it, my alarm was going off and I was getting ready for work on Monday!

Braego stayed with Ia and I for the long weekend, which was pleasant. We managed to do a fair bit of Wii Sports and even some Guitar Hero when the baby allowed us to play.

In-game, we knocked out a few of his ZM5 fights (headstone pilgrimage). He's really only 2 big fights away from sky access ^^

I thinking of scratching dynamis from the list of events in which I participate. I don't really like the group that I'm going with and I don't think they'll ever get enough manpower to make it to ice zones (which are the only zones I'm interested in) so I see little reason to keep running with them. It could be nice, having Tuesday evenings before Nyzul open to do whatever (hopefully merit).

Posted Dec 1 2008, 03:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment