Monday, June 21, 2010

Update Day is Here!

Today is update day! Features if this update include:

- Level cap raised from 75-80
- Uncapping of CoP Zones
- Uncapping of CoP battles
- Unlocking of Abyssea content
- DNC waltzes work outside of PT
- DNC get dual-wield trait
- Sekkanoki being dropped from level 60 to 40

I'm looking forward to getting 76 on all of my currently capped jobs. I also want to spend a bit of time doing campaign battles this week since Sandy has control of the Throne Room {S}, which means that allied rings are available until Sunday morning. I need to get a promotion before then in order to be eligible for the ring, however. I hope that I can manage to get that promotion... I really want that ring!

Over the weekend, I spent some time in an XP PT as THF. I was able to ding 41 before the PT stopped. It was nice being able to take off 20% of the mob's health and plant that on the PLD. It really allowed the other DDs to go wild. I don't know if I want to keep working on THF until it is capped @49, or just give it up for now and work on it again when the next level cap increase comes around. After all, the only thing that I get from /THF beyond /37 is THII @ 45. I just want to be done with it so that I can sell the gear that I have and make some of that gil back.

I joined CB in the Eldieme Necropolis to help him with his magian PUP claws. He needed to kill skeletons during weather. Eventually Flow joined us to do some WS towards Leaden Salute. I think we were down there for ~3 hours and managed to finish CB's trial and get Flow real close to the WS. It would have been great if we could have completely unlocked it.

After, CB and I went to Grauberg {S} to try to learn the BLU spell Regurgitation from the Pieste. I think we were out there for 45 minutes before he learned the spell. It was a fun night. We were working toward a goal the entire time, which really makes the time/effort feel worthwhile.

Sunday was Father's Day, so I went golfing with my Dad. We did 18 holes and had a pretty good day. My irons were hitting well and my chipping was very good. My driver wasn't really cooperating, though. I still did better than I had expected. After, I went home and packed up the rest of the family and took them to see Grandma and Grandpa. The evening consisted of spending time outside playing in the kiddie pool and on the swing set. A very pleasant day!
Posted Jun 21 2010, 10:33 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment