Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More White Magery

I decided to skill up some of my weapons for WAR yesterday.  I had my skills high enough for all red procs, but I figured getting a bit more skill couldn't hurt in the accuracy department.  I invited Mugido to join me and we hit the bunnies, lizards, crabs, gobbies, and raptors in Cape Terrigan.

I was able to get my scythe skill from 112 to 198.  I should get it to at least 240, so I can quest the Scythe WS, Spiral Hell.  I could take it beyond that, but I don't think it'll be a priority.

While we were out there Mugido dinged 75!  I'm so proud of him *sniff*... They grow up so fast ;)

The LS was doing a Durinn run to get the Atma of the Minikin Monstrosity for some people.  I joined up on WAR to stagger red and also logged in Ia for the atma.

I didn't win the lot on any of the loot, but we did get the win and the atma.  Ia had enough cruor to purchase her 2nd lunar abyssite, so I did that then put her flag up.

Eventually she got an invite to a doll party in Altepa.  When things really got rolling, we were getting 220k/hr.  I was able to take her from ~4k into 86 to capped at 90 w/ capped merits.  When she was capped, I ran out and did her next limit break, then killed a mob to ding 91 so I could start her final limit break.

I ended the night by heading out to Fei'Yin to try to farm up a sparkling stone for her.  It would be really nice to be able to get her limit break done so she can get to 99.  Once she's there I figure we can work on getting some of her orison gear +1'd, maybe even start working on a cure staff. 

Ia having access to 15/tic refresh really makes me want to start 2-boxing some harder stuff.  I might even work on the VNMs for my G.Axe trial.  I really wish she had higher skills, though.  Especially enfeebling and divine.  Her having an accurate Repose, or some decently accurate para/slow/silence would be extremely useful.  For now, I think I'll take a stab at tweaking her macros and see if I can't reliably and successfully duo some dynamis for currency and forgotten thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment