Monday, January 9, 2012

Scroll Shopping Spree

I fixed the problem that I was having with my laptop (Friday was a good day for fixing things on my laptop; I got my VPN working again, too), so I was logged in all weekend.

I didn't do a whole lot in-game, though.  I managed a couple of hours to play on Sunday afternoon during nap time.  I got into a doll party in Altepa and got a fairly quick 30 merits.  I used them to finish rearranging my DNC merits (I took my 5 merits in building flourish and put them into Haste Samba) and to get Exenterator to level 3.  I figure I'll get that one to level 5, then do Upheaval, then finally Shijin Spiral.

I tried buying Stoicheion medal over the weekend, but they were all above 1.4 million, and that was all that I had, so I bought a bunch of scrolls instead.  I got the rest of the BRD songs that I needed, I picked up Temper, Gain-INT, Regen V, Holy II, Blizzaja, and Comet.  I still need Cura III, Curaga V, Thundaja, Gravity II, Boost-DEX, and Boost-INT.

I'm still interested in the stoicheion medal, but I really don't want to pay 1.5 mil for it.  I was hoping to get it for 1.2 or less.  If it doesn't come down in a month, then I'll reconsider.

It's always hard to spend so much gil on scrolls (or any consumable in general), but it's nice to look through the list of scrolls on the AH and see all songs learned.  I may have to level DRK and PLD, just so I can learn all of the white/dark magic spells that I can't learn on any of my current jobs.

Maybe this week I'll work on getting more merits and maybe some seals in the form of dom ops and the 'Her Father's Legacy' quest in Grauberg.  I still need 6 DNC and 3 MNK body seals.

No comments:

Post a Comment