Monday, February 13, 2012

Melee Gloves +2

I didn't do much over the weekend.  I picked up the Forgotten Touches that I needed to upgrade my Melee Gloves to +2.  I'm looking forward to trying them out along with the 5/5 upgrades that I finished putting into Shijin Spiral.



Wack and I duo'd the MKD mithra fight in Chamber of Oracles.  We went NIN/WAR + DNC/NIN.  I think he was a bit confused about which fight it was since when we got in, he said that he forgot that we needed sleeps.  We went for it anyways and did very well.  Managed to get the win without much trouble and now I'm at the point where I run around Beaucedine Glacier and Xarcabard investigating pips or something like that.  After that is the level 1 run through Castle Z, then the final fight and a nice, new, inventory -1 hat!

I've been toying around with picking up some gear for WAR, specifically the Fazheluo Helm. 



I currently TP in Walahra Turban, so this offers a little bit more for the same amount of haste. I think if I picked this piece up, I'd mule my turban, even though I still use the haste on it for the recast timer on spells like stoneskin.  In reality, I very seldom have to actually wait on the recast timer for most of my spells, so I think I could get away with it.

Inventory got a little tighter over the weekend since Ia said that she doesn't plan on picking FFXI back up.  So, I started getting rid of her sellable stuff, and took all my BRD instruments back.  As nice as it is to have a pocket mage handy, I don't feel like paying the extra $12.95 every month, especially since she wants to resubscribe to WoW.    I was looking forward to playing with her again, but we just need to admit to ourselves that she's done with this game.  She enjoys other games more... What is the point in paying for/playing a game when you know you could be having MORE fun playing another game or doing something else?

I'm not sure what's in store for this week since today is a Version Update day.  Maybe SE will have some good changes to implement.  I might have to redo a whole bunch of merits after today's update!

No comments:

Post a Comment